PP (Polypropylene) coroplast sheet/board is lightweight compared to corrugated board, which is ideal for packaging, advertising, decorating, and stationery.
Our PP coroplast sheet and board characteristics include the following:
1. It is lightweight and straightforward to use.
2. It has a specific ability to withstand heat and moisture.
3. High tensile strength and resistance to aging.
4. Non-toxic and resistant to chemicals.
5. Simple to maintain and clean.
1.Packing: the durability and hollow the sheet may be made as any transportation box, mailbox, display rack, divider, gift box, food packaging, etc., by simply bending and cutting it.
2. Advertising: posters, shop windows, pop-up displays, exhibition boards, picture frame backing, digital printing, and screen printing.
3. Decor: Décor includes windows, air conditioning ducts, wall cladding, indoor or outdoor decoration, dividers, and artificial ceilings.
4. Stationery and art design: Polypropylene Corrugated Sheet comes in a variety of colors and is ideal for artistic designs like intricate gift packs and boxe